Vie Lassiel Admin replied

553 weeks ago

Let me first start off by saying sorry to everyone.
I thought about making this post when I first decided to leave, but instead decided against it since I didn't want to make a big deal about it, but given the recent turn of events, it's been made obvious that this is needed.. so here we go.

Recently I decided to take a break from Final Fantasy XIV to get my own life together and do what I personally needed to do to make that happen, and felt that the responsibilities of the free company would only get in the way. - I understand it was bad timing, but lets all be honest here.. life doesn't go as planned. It's always on and there is no off switch, so I did what I felt was best.

I also give control of the Free Company to the Council before I left and told them to keep me informed of what is going on during my absence, and for the people who found this not to be enough, again I apologize. For the time being, Arellien now holds the rank of leadership to make those who don't like having a FC leader inactive, happy.. although we have expressed on more than one occasion that the FC is lead by the 'leader' and council.. so while this does absolutely nothing regarding power or standing between my self and the council, it will give the apperance of the leader not being inactive and thus making everyone happy.

This Free Company has always had an open policy giving no real restrictions of play time, or contribution. All you need to do is login once every 20-30 days to keep your standing in the free company and you don't even have to do that if you inform the leaders of your absence, and I'm so sorry that this could not be passed on to me as the leader as well. But for those who left, and probably wont read this, I'll say it anyway:

I hope all of you found and / or find a good home that satisfies your needs. We always welcome you all to come back if you ever desire to do so. No hard feelings.

During my break from the game, I've acquired a job and will be taking an endurance test soon to determine if I'll actually be working or not, which sound go fine.. but we'll see. I've also managed to keep food in my house despite my financial situation, which also prevented me from renewing my sub. Thank you Arellien, for doing that by the way, I'm sorry you had to do that to take leadership, but whats done is done.

I should be popping in and out every so often within the near future, but as to how long I'll be around for those times I login, I can't tell you. I've been consistently busy and find my self away from the computer pretty often.

I want all of you to understand that despite any rumors you may have heard or discussed between your selves, I AM coming back and my standing has not changed. For all of you who have stayed, and continue to be loyal to Parallel Pancakes, I thank you very much and am so glad that we have members like you.

I'm aware of the situation with our officers randomly vanishing and I understand there is some concern of what is going to happen with them and if we are getting new officers.

The answer to this is YES will be promoted new officers soon.
Blaze and Proxx have let me and the council aware of them being unable to play for now,
and do plan to come back when they can, so don't fret too much on people being absent.. it's only for a little while.

Something everyone needs to understand and remember, is that FFXIV is still a new game and there are still tons of people joining every single day, so while we are all concerned about end game content and do want to move up, get our relics and all that fun stuff, you don't need to find another Free Company for this to happen. We will get new members, this I can promise all of you. We have plans already in motion to get this done!

I understand there has been some sort of talk about a possible merge, I want you all to understand that this is where both my self and Alysa will put our foot down and tell you right now, that a merge is NOT happening. Pancakes is here to stay and will die before it is EVER merged. So please rest assured and enjoy your time here! WE WILL PREVAIL!

I love you guys and hope this helped clear some things up!
I hope to see you all soon!

Be safe & have fun!

Your Maple Princess
-Vie Lassiel

Takiel Default replied

552 weeks ago

wow i must have missed heaps o_O,

i've been out of the game til today also had been really sick.
so much so i could barely able to get out of bed >_<
Please log in to post a reply.